Ismaki #13

 donderdag 3 april 2008

Deze week gaat een collega van mij trouwen, dus wilde ik een leuke kaart maken. Op Ismaki staat een hele leuke sketch en die wilde ik graag gebruiken. Het is niet een traditionele trouwkaart geworden en ik hoop dat ze hem leuk vinden.



This week a colleague is getting married so I wanted to make a nice card. There is a great sketch on the Ismaki site and I really wanted to make a card with that so I used it for this card. it is not a traditional wedding card and I hope they will like it.

The lace stamp is from Hero Arts and the sentiment from Heidi Grace.

11 reacties:

Deb,  3 april 2008 om 20:49  

Beautiful card Sandra, love the papers and the lace stamp is fabulous

Anoniem,  3 april 2008 om 20:50  

Wow.. leuke kaart weer Sandra, kleurtjes passen precies by het plaatje :)

Marlene x

louisevbg,  3 april 2008 om 22:03  

What a lovely stamp. Love the card.

Andrea,,  3 april 2008 om 22:10  

Beautiful card, love the papers

Anoniem,  3 april 2008 om 22:33  

superbe carte !
tampon magnifique
bizz Mu

Anoniem,  3 april 2008 om 22:53  

Lovely card!

Anoniem,  4 april 2008 om 08:35  

elle est superbe, et te tampon est trop mimi !

Anoniem,  4 april 2008 om 09:35  

so lovely
wonderful card

Anoniem,  4 april 2008 om 09:53  

very pretty card. Erg mooi

Anoniem,  4 april 2008 om 10:12  

lol
I used the same stamp as you on my card!
hihi
but I love your card, it is very very joy and very loving

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP