People

 zondag 30 maart 2008

De uitdaging is om een kaart te maken met het thema mensen. Dat zou niet zo errg moeilijk moeten zijn toch? Maar ik had gisteren dus echt geen inspiratie. Ik had niks gepland, niks op TV dus een perfecte avond om te stempelen zou je denken. Uiteindelijk erg laat ben ik er toch voor gaan zitten. Ik heb eens door mijn stempels zitten te kijken en daarna door een paar stempelafdrukken die ik van mijn zus Leonie heb gekregen. En toen zag ik deze en heel langzaam is toen deze kaart ontstaan. De klok moest ook nog vooruit gezet worden (wat ik totaal ben vergeten) dus heb ik een erg korte nacht gehad. Ik ben dus nu nog steeds erg moe maar ben wel blij met het kaartje.
Ik heb de kaart gemaakt voor de Cute Card Thursday challenge.
Ik heb geen idee wat voor soort stempel het is maar het papier is van Basicgrey-sugared.



The challenge is to make a card with the theme 'people'. Well that shouldn't be that hard, you would think. But I didn't had any inspiration yesterday. There was nothing on tv so it was the perfect stamp night.... but nothing happened. Finaly late at night I sad down. Looked through my stamps, found some stamp images I got from my sister Leonie and finaly found the perfect stamp. And slowely my card came together. I was very very late when I finaly finished. And the clock had to be swithed to summertime so there was an hour less this night (I completely forgot about that). I'm pretty tired but happy about the card.
The card is made for the Cute Card Thursday challenge.
I don't know which stamp this is but the paper is (of course) Basisgrey-sugared.

11 reacties:

tracie,  30 maart 2008 om 15:56  

fabulous card, I love the layout and papers :-)xe

Andrea,,  30 maart 2008 om 17:12  

Gorgeous card, I love the layout and the colours are so pretty.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.

Sandy,  30 maart 2008 om 19:19  

Wow what a pretty card. So lovely and stylish.

Marja Sch,  30 maart 2008 om 21:04  

Ik vind dat lint met die gesp heel apart. Leuk gevonden hoor. Volgens mij is de stempel van PB. Mooie kaart hoor.

Camilla,  30 maart 2008 om 22:06  

Beautiful and classy!! Like it a lot:)

craftyb,  30 maart 2008 om 22:58  
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
craftyb,  30 maart 2008 om 23:00  

Hi Sandra, unfortunately the inspiration just doesn't flow for me either sometimes! But thankfully it comes back again eventually! I think you got a lovely result here though. I just bought some of this paper for myself yesterday and it is gorgeous! The stamp is "Light the Night" by Penny Black! I love her! bx

Julie,  31 maart 2008 om 16:16  

I really like the papers you've used, you card is pretty. Glad I'm not the only one who forgot about the clocks changing.

Suzanne,  31 maart 2008 om 23:20  

This is gorgeous!! I am having the same problem tonight!! Hope I find some inspiration as good as yours!!! Sue :o)

Deb,  2 april 2008 om 01:10  

Fabulous card, so pretty and fantastic layout. such a fun stamp too.

Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Anoniem,  4 april 2008 om 10:14  

oooooooooh
so wonderful!!!!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP