ATC, first attempt
zondag 9 maart 2008
Hier mijn eerste ATC's! De challenge op Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges is een ATC maken met glitter. Ik heb de vleugels van Tilda met glitterpoeder bedekt.
Verder heb ik glitter embospoeder gebruikt op het hart.
Nou ik ga er van door. Londen ik kom er aan! Mijn volgende post zal niet eerder dan over een week zijn!

Here’s my first attempt to make an ATC. The challenge at Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges is to make an ATC with sparkle! When I started my first one I decided to make a second one in the same style. There is some sparkle on Tilda’s wings too! I also used some sparkle embossingpowder on the heart.
Well I’m going now. London here I come! Won’t be posting for a week!


15 reacties:
They are both fabulous ATCs! thanks so much for playing along with us this week and I do hope you enjoy your trip to London! annie x
Wow, these are great, wouldn't have guessed it was your first ATCs! Hope you enjoy London! xx
These are gorgeous ~ thanks for joining in!
Enjoy your trip :)
Fantastic ATCs, love how you have used the squares. Have a great time on London
Super mooie ATCs, San!! Veel plezier in London!
Oh absolutely brilliant! It's such a thrill that you made your first ATC's for us! They are fantastic. I do hope you will keep joining in every week. Enjoy your trip. Lol Lynn x
Wow love your compositions !! They're so beautiful !!
TRès très très jolies ATC, Bravo j'adore. I love it. Chatdoro
Lovely ATC's! Have a lovely trip and I nominate your blogspot for a "You make my day award" Chrissy
wow gorgeous ATC's :-)x
Lovely ATC's!
Oh these are just gorgeous!! Glad I found you will be putting you in my favourites!!! Congratulations on your High Hopes stamps win you will love them!! Sue :o)
Super ATCs, well done on your first ones - I hope you will be tempted to make many more! Pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in London.
Maria x
You did a wonderful job on those ATCs Sandra! They are lovely.
these are gorgeous ATC's I love the big hearts :-)x
Een reactie posten