Green and ribbon

 zondag 23 maart 2008

Een collega van mij en haar vriend gaan binnenkort verhuizen naar een nieuwe woning. Ik heb er geen typische 'verhuis' kaart van gemaakt. Ik heb deze kaart ook ingestuurd voor Marlene's blogcandy. Je moet een kaart maken met groen en lint.



A colleague and her boyfriend are moving into a new home. I decided not to make real 'moving' card. I do think she will like it. I'm also entering this card to Marlene's blogcandy. You have to use green and ribbon.

3 reacties:

Deb,  23 maart 2008 om 13:39  

Fabulous card Sandra, I love the colours you used and all those beautiful flowers. I am sure they will love this card!

Anoniem,  23 maart 2008 om 13:45  

Oh-la-la.. love it :)
En weet zeker dat je vrienden 'm ook gaaf vinden!!

Bedankt voor het meedoen Sandra *Ü*

Marlene xx

Suzanne,  24 maart 2008 om 18:07  

Oh this is lovely what a nice idea rather than the normal new home card!! Sue :o)

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP