Pink

 zondag 9 maart 2008

Ik heb laatst mijn eerste Sugar Nellie gekregen van Leonie en ik vind haar echt geweldig! Ik vind het ook ontzettend leuk om mee te doen met een challenge. Hierdoor word ik toch meer uitgedaagt om iets creatiefs neer te zetten.
Ik heb Sweet Sugar Challenges gevonden. Zij hebben een challenge waar je een Sugar Nellie moet gebruiken. Deze keer moest je zwart, wit en roze als kleurenschema gebruiken. Dus ik zoeken tussen mijn papier en embelishments en dit is het geworden!



I recently got my first Sugar Nellie from Leonie. I really love it! I also love to enter challenges, because it helps me in my creative process ;)
Well I found Sweet Sugar Challenges. They have a challenge and you have to use a Sugar Nellie.
This weeks challenge is: Use the colour scheme black, white and pink. Well that’s interesting so I started to put some paper together and some embellishments and this is what I came up with.

stamp: Sugar Nellie en Autumn Leaves
some ribbon, flowers and buttons, brad
paper flower is made with coluzzle

8 reacties:

Marja Sch,  9 maart 2008 om 12:50  

Wat een mooi kaart. Leuk zoals je dat lint hebt samengebonden.

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda,  9 maart 2008 om 14:34  

Such a gorgeous card, and such subtle shades of pink.

Sharon,  10 maart 2008 om 09:29  

Beautiful card and I love all the little details.

Beth,  10 maart 2008 om 10:41  

This is beautiful, I love the layout you've used, and of course the colours are fab!

Bubbles,  10 maart 2008 om 11:25  

Very pretty card, I used the same colours for mine!

Annie,  10 maart 2008 om 19:25  

Gorgeous card and love all the pink!

Sweetie,  12 maart 2008 om 22:11  

Thanks for taking part in the sweet sugar challenge. Your card is stunning. Hope to see you for challenge 4.

tracie,  13 maart 2008 om 20:51  

gorgeous card, those papers are fabulous and I love the layout :-)x

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP