Square

 zaterdag 8 maart 2008

Volgende week ga ik naar Londen! Het is een studiereis met mijn leerlingen en we verblijven in gastgezinnen. Met de vier docenten zitten we in een gastgezin en we hebben wat kadootjes voor ze. Ik heb nog een 'thank you' kaartje gemaakt.
Ik kwam op de Papertake challenge. En je moet daar een kaart maken met iets vierkants. Nou ik denk dat dat wel gelukt is toch?



Next week I'm going to London! It's a trip with my students and we're staying at an host family. The four teachers are staying with the same family and we got them some gifts. I decided to make them a 'thank you' card also.
I came across the Papertake challenge. You had to use squares in your card. Well I think I succeeded!

9 reacties:

Andrea, 8 maart 2008 om 20:53  

Fabulous card and great colours

sandra_w 8 maart 2008 om 21:07  

Schattig kaartje, San! Veel plezier volgende week...;-)

Dawn Wheeler 8 maart 2008 om 21:29  

Gorgeous ,fabulous colours and stamp ,Dawnxx

Sandy 8 maart 2008 om 21:59  

Really really lovely. Wonderful card. Awesome.

Marja Sch 9 maart 2008 om 11:39  

Mooi kaartje hoor. Ik wens je vel plezier volgende week. Groetjes Marja

tillymint 9 maart 2008 om 12:10  

Fabulous card and lovely colours. I hope you enjoy your trip to London!

Mrs Mayne 9 maart 2008 om 12:23  

Great card! Love the layout and the colours you've used! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP