Ismaki #11

 dinsdag 18 maart 2008

Afgelopen weekend ben ik naar het Crea Weekend Voorjaar in Hardenberg geweest. Daar kwam ik deze stempel tegen. Ik vond hem zo leuk dat ik hem niet kon laten liggen. Verder natuurlijk nog wat andere dingetjes gekocht, maar ik heb me redelijk ingehouden. Ik moest natuurlijk gelijk een kaartje maken met deze stempel. De sketch is van Ismaki #11.



Last weekend I went to a craft fair in Hardenberg. I found this stamp and loved it so much, I needed to have it. Of course bought some other stuff. I had to make a card with it immediately. The sketch is from Ismaki #11.

stamp: Peddler's pack stampwork
paper: Basicgrey

26 reacties:

Sandy,  18 maart 2008 om 18:09  

Wow this is so cute. Really gorgeous.

Anoniem,  18 maart 2008 om 18:10  

ta carte est superbe
bizz Mu

Andrea,,  18 maart 2008 om 18:13  

Wonderful card, great colours and papers and a fab stamp

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten,  18 maart 2008 om 18:30  

fleurig kaartje!!!!! zeker een leuke stempel

Mephisto,  18 maart 2008 om 18:31  

Oh wie süß. Das ist ein tolles Motiv!

Domi

Anoniem,  18 maart 2008 om 18:37  

wo this is very very beautiful card !!! I like it !!!!

Anoniem,  18 maart 2008 om 18:39  

Such a cute stmap and great card!

Anoniem,  18 maart 2008 om 18:48  

Very beautiful card with lovely colors and I love the stamp ! Wonderful !

vavo,  18 maart 2008 om 19:34  

Très jolie carte... Scrap Bizzzz

Anoniem,  18 maart 2008 om 19:50  

Très jolie carte !! la petite abeille est adorable !!

Anoniem,  18 maart 2008 om 20:41  

Hoi San,

Zo'n leuk stempeltje.. fab kaart!!

Marlene x

Heike's Creativeplace,  18 maart 2008 om 21:36  

Wow, your Card is so Cute........

Line,  18 maart 2008 om 22:43  

simple mais très mignonne bravo

Annie,  18 maart 2008 om 22:46  

what a fun image of the bee! and a fabulous card with the sketch.

Nixe-Moni,  18 maart 2008 om 23:13  

Oooh this is so cute. Really lovely :) Great colours.

stampingbalou,  19 maart 2008 om 03:10  

Oh, what a cute card - love this little bee... ;o)

Anoniem,  19 maart 2008 om 07:15  

très belle carte

Anoniem,  19 maart 2008 om 07:38  

a beautiful spring card!!! I love the stamp too!!!

Anoniem,  19 maart 2008 om 10:32  

Deine Karte ist ja toll!

Dawn Wheeler,  19 maart 2008 om 22:23  

Wow fantastic card ,love the stamp and the papers ,Dawnxx

Unknown,  20 maart 2008 om 16:22  

wow what a cute and wonderfuk card, so adorable

debby4000,  20 maart 2008 om 19:29  

cute stamp, lovely card.

Anoniem,  20 maart 2008 om 20:45  

une jolie carte

Camilla,  24 maart 2008 om 09:40  

I love the cute bee!! And you made the card so beautiful:)

Anita Knits,  24 maart 2008 om 12:41  

Wow fab card, I can see why you bought this stamp.

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP