Make it embossed
zondag 27 april 2008
Ik heb de distress challenge gewonnen en deze keer daagt Saturday's workout ons uit om te embossen. Ik heb mijn Fiskars template gebruikt om papier te maken met bladeren en ik heb de tekst met embossingspoeder gemaakt.
I won the distress challenge and this time Saturday's workout challenges us to use embossing technique. I used my Fiskars template to make an embossing with leaves. I also used embossing powder on the sentiment.


14 reacties:
Lovely card, very pretty. Congratulations on your win!
Oh my gosh is this cute. Sandra this is awesome.
Thanks for joining Saturday´s Workout again.
vind hem prachtig!!
What a great and funny card!
Sehr schöne Karte
This is sooooo cute, I love seeing you using your High Hopes stamps, they suit you so perfect!
Very Cute and love the sweet colors with the little elephant!
Ziet er prachtig uit.
Oh my Gosh, Sandra, what a cute card - love it, love it, love it !!!!
Thank you so much for participating Saturday´s Workout with this brilliant card !
Mooie kaart!
superbe carte toute douce ...
bizzz MU
Congrats to your win!! Your card was so nice!!!
This card also looks great!
Hugs, Heike
Beautiful card. Such pretty papers. Nikki x
Oooh wat een prachtige kaart, toppie hoor.
Een reactie posten