On this blog you can see the cards I make. I started some years ago, but then I only made Christmas cards. Well my passion grew and now I don't buy any cards anymore. I hope you will enjoy my blog and please leave a comment.
Leonie Design Handmade by Annelies Scrapping my moments Stamping with a Whiff of Joy A Lil' bit of me Magnolia Inspiration Pretty Pressings Taylored Expressions Kristine Artfully Ila Cards by Tiets Patterned Paper Sassy&Sweet Stardust, Gems and Ribbon Lily Bean paperie Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner Hero Arts Crafty Card-I Higgins Franmade Stempelgalsverden Paper Scissors Superheroes Homespun With Heart Enjoy the Journey Bunny-Zoe's Blog Iris Garden Sending you a little Smile All the things I love Janneke's Creations Emma's Paperie Stamping & Sharing April's Roses
23 reacties:
Oh this is so precious. Absolutely lovely.
waouhh! this card is so lovely
Très jolie carte, bravo
Wat een lievie....
Schitterende kaart!
ta carte est superbe
bizz Mu
Very beautiful card with lovely colors ! So pretty !
very lovely so cute
lovely card your scene is so cute
ghosh this card is darling.
love, love the DP you used with the entire szcene
it's fabulous card. i love it.
Zauberhafte Karte. *schwärm*.
LG Moni
Heel leuk hoor met dat raam en die achtergrond. Mooi gedaan.
Oh what a nice card. I like it!
Domi
Fabulous card Sandra, love this sweet Tilda and those pretty papers
wonderful
very nice card
wonderful
very nice card
wonderful
very nice card
elle est super belle !!
Jolie carte.
Beautiful, love the Tilda and papers you've used
it looks so lovely and very pretty
très belle carte
très jolie carte !
kiki :)
Een reactie posten