Happy Birthday

 zondag 13 april 2008

On april 17th Katharina will celebrate her 30th birthday. Don't worry Katharina, 30 is a great number (I've been 30 for 6 months now so I know).
She is celebrating this by giving away some great blog candy! Check out her blog.

1 reacties:

Katharina Frei,  18 april 2008 om 22:57  

Thanks for taking part in my blog candy challenge again Sandra :) I wish you good luck on the drawing and a great weekend!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP