Ismaki #16 Girly but blue!

 zaterdag 26 april 2008

Een heel speciaal iemand krijgt deze kaart binnenkort. Ik heb de Ismaki sketch gebruikt om deze kaart te maken. Hij is ook perfect voor Tilda & Co. Je moet een kaart maken die meisjesachtig is met de kleur blauw. Ik had moeite om mooi papier te vinden dus heb ik zelf het papier maar gestempeld.
Er zit een gedicht in de envelop, maar die kan ik niet laten zien want anders ziet die persoon het.....



Someone very special is going to get this card from me soon. I used the Ismaki sketch to make this card. The card is also for perfect for Tilda & Co. You had to make a girly card but had to use blue.
I had some trouble finding the right blue paper so I stamped it myself.
There is a poem inside the envelope, sorry I can't show you but otherwise that special someone will know....

9 reacties:

Sandy,  26 april 2008 om 17:16  

Oh wow so precious card. Lovely work again.

Nikki Fairbairn,  26 april 2008 om 17:33  

This card is also beautiful. Love the colour. Nikki x

Anoniem,  26 april 2008 om 17:54  

very beautiful card

Anoniem,  26 april 2008 om 21:22  

Very beautiful card ! I love the colors and the stamp ! Very great work !

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten,  26 april 2008 om 22:09  

Mooie kaart!!! Goed idee om twee challenges te combineren....

Deb,  26 april 2008 om 23:40  

how gorgeous, fantastic card!

Anoniem,  27 april 2008 om 11:14  

very beautiful card !!

Anoniem,  27 april 2008 om 18:56  

très jolie carte !
kiki :)

Unknown,  28 april 2008 om 09:57  

really wonderful and so cute. the combination of the papers and colours are so beautiful.
thank you for your participation to my sketch.

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP