Ismaki # 17
maandag 28 april 2008
Vandaag hebben Leonie en ik een 'stempel dag' gehouden. We hebben wel elk 2 kaarten gemaakt! LOL
Het is zo leuk om te zien hoe we totaal verschillende kaarten maken met dezelfde sketch. We hebben beide de Ismaki sketch gebruikt. En dit is mijn kaart.
So today Leonie and I had a 'stamp day'. We made 2 cards each! LOL It is so much fun to see that we make such total different cards with the same sketch. We both used the Ismaki sketch and this is my card.


33 reacties:
Wow so lovely. Pretty card.
Very beautiful card ! I love the colors, the papers and the stamp ! So pretty ! Very great work !
Magnifique cette carte.
Elle est très jolie !! le tampon est amusant !!!
so beautiful and cute card.
Great card Sandra such a cute image you have used.
Adorable image and beautiful papers!! Nice job.
Stunning Card.
Domi
soooooo lovely
Loooove that stamp! Great card and I'm glad you had some fun doing my sketch with your friend.
trés amusante cette carte!
Sandra, I love your bunny-card - it is such a cute one - gorgeous !!!
Trop mignonne, bravo
Bravo! Very nice!
Adorable !
so cute!!!
Super card Sandra! Love the paper and the embelishments.
c'est vraiment mignon!!
bisous
Lovely card!
mine,
http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1278296
Mooi kaart, leuke kleuren combinatie.
Beautiful card Love the cute image and the papers you have used. Nikki x
beautiful cart it's funny !!!
oh what a funny and so lovely card ... it´s very pretty.
Jolie carte aux jolies couleurs.
It's so cute j'adorrrrrrrrre
Leuk kaartje!!! Mooie details! Vind de PB stempel ook erg leuk!
great card,your stamp is so cute!!!
Erg leuk kaartje weer Sandra.. je bent echt wel druk geweest he? zulke leuke creaties op je blog!!
lg, Marlene x
Hi S, crafting in company is sooo much fun! Maybe you'll get to have another fun day before its "back to porridge"!!! I love you card...love the BG papers and cute PB image! bx
This is wonderful, I love the paper and the stamp is so cute!
Lovely cards, love the bunny one
This is so pretty! Love the image and your lettering!
Superbe réalisation! i love it!!
Een reactie posten