Ismaki #14

 woensdag 9 april 2008

Ik moet toegeven dat toen ik de sketch de eerste keer zag ik niet gelijk dacht van: Laat ik daar eens een mooie kaart van maken! Maar als je de andere voorbeelden ziet dan krijg je toch weer inspiratie. Dus uiteindelijk heb ik mijn papier, stempels en dergelijke bij elkaar gepakt en ben aan het werk gegaan! LOL
Welke sketch bedoel ik? Die van Ismaki en daar staan de meest geweldige sketches op!



Ok I must admit when I first saw the sketch I wasn't sure I was able to make a card with that. So I took some time to think it over. And finaly took my paper and stamps and embellishements and got to work! LOL
What is the sketch? Well it is from Ismaki and they have the best sketches!

20 reacties:

Anoniem,  9 april 2008 om 18:11  

wonderful card, your paper is beautiful !!

Katharina Frei,  9 april 2008 om 18:41  

I can just give the compliment back Sandra! You did indeed also come up with something really special for the sketch! I love your card!

Anoniem,  9 april 2008 om 19:07  

very beautiful card

Anoniem,  9 april 2008 om 19:08  

adorable carte !!

Anoniem,  9 april 2008 om 20:39  

beautiful card

Anoniem,  9 april 2008 om 21:32  

Very beautiful card with lovely colors and the stamp is so sweet ! Great work !

Andrea,,  9 april 2008 om 23:44  

Fabulous card, love the papers

Anoniem,  10 april 2008 om 06:29  

Beautiful card :)

Murielle,  10 april 2008 om 10:32  

Your card are gorgeous too!!

Deb,  10 april 2008 om 15:06  

so pretty, love this !

debby4000,  10 april 2008 om 15:06  

Lovely card, great colouring and fab papers.

Nixe-Moni,  10 april 2008 om 15:20  

This is wonderful. The papers and the colours are great. Love all the details on your card.

Hugs
Moni

Anoniem,  10 april 2008 om 20:21  

En nog zo'n fabby kaart! Superr!!!

Marlene x

Dana (Tigger),  11 april 2008 om 11:32  

Very beautiful card.
Greetings, DANA

Anoniem,  11 april 2008 om 12:38  

adorable !

Anoniem,  11 april 2008 om 13:37  

great card!! well done for the ribbons!!!

Anoniem,  12 april 2008 om 20:47  

Lovely card!

Cardmaking Galore,  13 april 2008 om 00:48  

Lovely card, i love the papers you used

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP