Tilda

 woensdag 9 april 2008

Iemand krijgt dit kaartje binnenkort in de brievenbus met nog veel meer in de envelop!
De sketch die ik gebruikt heb is van Prairie Paper&Ink. Ik vind het erg prettig om met een sketch te werken. Het lukt me dan in ieder geval om steeds een andere kaart te maken! Dus alle sketch designers bedankt.



Someone is going to get this card very soon! And there will be lots of other stuff in the envelope!
The sketch I used is from Prairie Paper&Ink. I prefer working witch a sketch because it helps me to make a different card every time. So a big thank you to all you sketch designers out there!

8 reacties:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten,  9 april 2008 om 19:39  

Deze is ook helemaal top, prachtige kleurencombi!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings,  9 april 2008 om 22:48  

hi Sandra,
your card is simply adorable!

Suzanne,  10 april 2008 om 00:28  

This is beautiful I love the layout and the papers are gorgeous Sue :o)

Anoniem,  10 april 2008 om 10:36  

Beautiful card

fafy,  10 april 2008 om 14:28  

I love this stamp really lovely
your card is so beautiful

Deb,  10 april 2008 om 15:06  

Beautiful card, love this Tilda!

Anoniem,  10 april 2008 om 20:20  

Woah.. wat een leukerd san :)

Marlene x

Cardmaking Galore,  13 april 2008 om 00:49  

Pretty colours, just love it

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP