Planes, trains and automobiles

 zondag 6 april 2008

De uitdaging op Cute Card Thursday is om een kaart te maken met een vorm van transport. Ik had geen stempel die daaraan voldeed. Maar toen ik terug was van de beurs kwam ik erachter dat deze stempel er perfect voor is! Grappig he?



The challenge on Cute Card Thursday is to make a card with some sort of transport. I didn't had any stamp with that. But after I came back from the fair I found out that this stamp is perfect for the challenge! Funny transport right?

7 reacties:

Deb,  6 april 2008 om 21:11  

Wow, amazing card Sandra, I love the image you used!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Sandy,  6 april 2008 om 21:38  

Wow this is fabulous. So lovely card and a funny stamp.

Andrea,,  6 april 2008 om 22:19  

Fab card, love the stamp.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Beth,  7 april 2008 om 00:26  

Wow, this is so original! Great card!

Anoniem,  7 april 2008 om 12:23  

elle est très belle ta carte et le tampon est super !

tillymint,  8 april 2008 om 01:34  

Wonderful card, I love the image and the colours are gorgeous!

Jilli,  8 april 2008 om 21:13  

Fab card, love the stamp

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP