Black & white

 dinsdag 15 april 2008

Hmm ik ben een beetje laat met deze challenge!
Arty Girlz vroeg ons een kaart te maken met zwart en wit. Ik had mijn kaart al een paar dagen geleden klaar. Maar ik heb geen digitale camera en had geen tijd om naar mijn zus te gaan om een foto te nemen.
Ik heb embossing poeder gebruikt op de stempel en de tekst.


Oh I'm kinda late with this challenge! Arty Girlz challenged us to do a black & white card. I did mine a couple of days ago but I don't have a camera. And I was so busy I didn't found the time to go to my sisters and take a picture.
I used embossing powder on both the picture and the sentiment.

The stamp is from Art Impressions.

1 reacties:

Julie Allain,  15 april 2008 om 12:22  

Sandra your card is beautiful

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

A new challenge has just gone live and there's a lovely prize up for grabs xx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP