Paperminutes sketchchallenge

 zondag 20 april 2008

Soms heb je gewoon een kaart nodig voor iemand en je weet dat die een Tilda achtige kaart niet zo heel geweldig vinden. Toen ik de challenge op Paperminutes zag moest ik gelijk aan mijn Morningstar stempel denken. Ik heb de bloemblaadjes uitgeknipt en met 3D foam geplakt.


Sometimes you just need a card for somebody and you know they are not really into the 'people' cards. I mean with a Tilda or Sugar Nellie etc. So I came upon Paperminutes and saw a a sketchchallenge where you had to use a big flower. I immediately thought of my Morningstar stamp. I paperpieced the petals.


3 reacties:

Jutta,  20 april 2008 om 22:03  

Hoi Sandra,
ik vind je kaartje prachtig!
Groetjes, Jutta

Heike,  20 april 2008 om 22:33  

your big flower is so georgeous!! I like it!!
Thanks for your artwork at my blog!!
On tuesday the next sketch goes on!!
Hugs, Heike

doris,  21 april 2008 om 09:16  

leuke kaart!!


Groetjes
Doris

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP