Ribbon Galore

 dinsdag 15 april 2008

Lint. Ik vind het erg leuk om lint te gebruiken, maar ik kan vaak niet de perfecte lint vinden die bij het kaartje past. Dus ik moet denk ik maar wat gaan kopen he? LOL
De challenge op Tilda & Co is om veel lint te gebruiken. Dat was moeilijker dan ik dacht.


Ribbon. I must say I love ribbon but a lot of times I can't find the perfect ribbon for my card. So I guess I need some more? LOL
The challenge on Tilda & Co was to use a lot of ribbon. That was harder than I thougt.

The paper I used is from a craft kit I bought years ago in the USA.

8 reacties:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings,  15 april 2008 om 14:25  

wow.. no comment on this card so far?? can not believe it!!!! its adorable.

Cathy,  15 april 2008 om 16:30  

Its a fab card - I love the colour combo and the fact you're not frightened to use ribbon - me I'm ribbon phobic!

Camilla,  15 april 2008 om 18:07  

Super card!! That image is sooo cute:) I have it on my wish-list;)

belinda,  15 april 2008 om 20:43  

Heel mooi kaartje, mooie kleuren en een lief stempeltje!!

tracie,  15 april 2008 om 21:39  

fabulous card, I love the colours and layout - gorgeous :-)x

Andrea,,  16 april 2008 om 09:12  

Beautiful card, fantastic colours

Sharon,  16 april 2008 om 13:31  

Really pretty card and the new stamps are adorable.

Ying Pang,,  16 april 2008 om 17:11  

very gorgeous card, I love the details.

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP