Girls just wanna have fun

 zaterdag 26 april 2008

Ik wil gewoon veel plezier hebben! En nu kan dat want ik heb twee hele weken vakantie! Dus lekker veel kaarten maken.
Cute Card Thursday wil dat we een kaart maken rond dit thema. Ik heb lekker veel lint gebruikt en voor de eerste keer nietjes gebruikt.
Ohja de sketch is van Katharina.



I just wanna have fun! And now I can because I've got two whole weeks off from school! So I will be making lots of cards. LOL
Cute Card Thursday wanted us to make a card with this theme so here it is. I used a lot of ribbon on this card. And stapled it for the first time!
The sketch I used is from Katharina.


11 reacties:

Sandy,  26 april 2008 om 17:15  

Oh wow this is wonderful and gorgeous. Cute card.

Nikki Fairbairn,  26 april 2008 om 17:32  

Beautiful card. Love the detail in the card. Nikki X

Andrea,,  26 april 2008 om 19:34  

Beautiful card. Fabulous colours and image. Enjoy your 2 week holiday.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten,  26 april 2008 om 22:10  

Deze vind ik ook super, vooral de kleuren van deze vind ik helemaal top. En Hanglar is altijd leuk!

Deb,  26 april 2008 om 23:39  

so pretty, love this image, very cute!

thank you for joining in with the CCT challenge

Barbara Hagerty,  27 april 2008 om 06:37  

This is an adorable card! I love the pink and green and the pretty ribbons!
Congratulations on winning the blog candy from Saturday's Workout!!

Anoniem,  27 april 2008 om 06:52  

lovely card!

Jutta,  27 april 2008 om 16:57  

Wat een prachtig kaartje met heel mooie kleuren en een schattig plaatje.

Katharina Frei,  27 april 2008 om 18:43  

Wow, this came out fantastic Sandra!! What a great go at the sketch and I love your colouring!

wendy,  29 april 2008 om 16:47  

Great card! Loving it!

Richelle,  30 april 2008 om 23:38  

Very cute...love the colors!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP