Summer

 maandag 2 februari 2009

Het is weer zo koud! Kleine sneeuwvlokjes en een ijkoude wind. Dus toen ik zag dat je bij Stamp Something een zomerkaart moest maken had ik er meteen zin in! De sketch die ik gebruikt heb is van Friday Sketchers. Ik vind het er lekker zomers uit zien.


It is so cold again! Tiny snowflakes are falling from the sky and the wind is chilly. So when you had to make a summer card on Stamp Something I knew I had to play along. The sketch I used is from
Friday Sketchers. I certainly feel the summer when I look at the card.


Update:
I'm celebrating my blogoversary soon. So........... There will be a blogcandy!!! Keep coming back. I'm gathering stuff at the moment.



4 reacties:

Deb M. 2 februari 2009 om 09:25  

Love this card...that stamp is adorable. Beautiful colors...very summery!!

TFS...

aardvarkpest 2 februari 2009 om 20:09  

Lovely card. Love the image and summery colours.

Glenda

Carole 5 februari 2009 om 01:17  

Very beautiful card and papers...thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole

Nettie 9 februari 2009 om 20:50  

Love this card: colours are stunning!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP