BLOGCANDY! Blogoversary
zondag 8 februari 2009
THIS CANDY IS CLOSED! THE WINNER IS POSTED ON TOP OF THE PAGE.
On February 26th last year I started this blog. I've had a lot of visitors since and a lot of you gave me lovely comments. So now it is time for me to give something in return. I've found some craft goodies and I hope you will like my blog candy!
How do you enter?
- Please leave a comment under this post. Put a number first so the first comment will be #1, the second #2 and so on. This will help a lot!
- Mention my blog candy on your blog. Spread the word!
That's all. Not hard is it?
I will ship worldwide! Most of my visitors are not from the Netherlands so everybody can enter.
You can enter until Feb 28th. I will announce the winner on March 1st.
What is in the blogcandy:
- Heidy Swapp edge distresser
- 36 pages from Dovecraft 6x6 Designer paper pack - a hint of pink
- 28 epoxy stickers
- 3D stickers
- Art Warehouse Impress-on designer embellishments
- 5 Prima mega flowers
- some bright sheer blossoms
- some ribbon
- stamped images, including Magnolia, Sugar Nellie, High Hopes


30 reacties:
Ooo! Am I first?? I'd love to win your candy! I've been wanting an edge distresser forever, and the stamped images are always welcome! :)
#2 comment,
Your blog candy looks awesome!
thanks for offering a chance to win! nettiesweb@imainet.co.za
amendment to #2 post! email address: nettiesweb@imaginet.co.za {{sorry for confusion}}
ohhh wow what yummy candy you have .
your sister leonie told me all about it.:) have to say your blog is stunning your art is amazig huggs jo x
#4....I think..lol...
Hi Sandra...Congratulations on your Blogoversary!!....Fabulous blog and great candy!!...I have spread the word on my sidebar...Hugs, Ila
#5 fabulous candy Sandra, happy blogaversary!
I added you to my side bar and linked your candy!
have a great evening, Debx
Hoi Sandra,
#7 Gefeliciteerd met je blogverjaardag! Ik heb geen eigen blog, maar je staat inmiddels bij mijn favorieten!
Hoi Sandra,
Gefeliciteerd met je eerste blogverjaardag.
Hij ziet er heel mooi uit.
liefs Annelies
#9 Happy Blogoversary! Thanks for a chance of winning your lovely candy!
#10 Congratulations on your Blogoversary!!....
Lovely candy Sandra. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog it's much appreciated. I'd love a chance to win.
Hugs Sue x
Congratulations on your blogoversary!
Thanks for the chance and regards from Spain =)
#13 - thanks for this chance.. sorry for the number if it is wrong.. i have no clue where i am at !
#14 if I'm following the list right
Great Candy to try for
Thank you for the chance
added you into my candy list
Cheers
Nikki
#15 comment
Hello, yoyr blog candy is very generous, thank you.
Your blog is very pretty and I like your jobs very much.
Comment #16
Happy Blogoversary Sandra and good luck on the Whiff of Joy challenge-very pretty card!
#17
Gefeliciteerd met je 1e blogaversary Sandra!
Op naar het 2e jaar :-)
#18
Great Blog Candy!! Congrats on your Year!!
# 19: Congratulations on your blogoversary! Here's my link . Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies
# 20 Congratulations on your first year of blogging! Gorgeous candy you're giving away, link is on the right bar.
#21 Congrats on the one year of blogging!!!
Thanks for offering up such wonderful blog candy it’s so generous of you! I have linked your candy in my sidebar and now I just have to hope to win!!!!
#22
Thanks for the chance to win! What a wonderful candy!
You can find your link on my sidebar.
#23
Blog candy? that means my waist line won't get any bigger!
thanks-
#24 Congratulation to your blogoversary.
Great blog candy. Thank you for a chance.
My link is here
#25 Fab Candy, thanks for the chance to win. I have linked you in my candy jar.
#26
Happy blogaversary!Great blogcandy! Thanks for the chance to win!
I became a follower and posted a link on my blog:
http://mouse40.blogspot.com/2009/02/8_27.html
#27
Congratulation!Thanks for the chance to win your candy
http://papierowemargaretki.blox.pl/html
Congrats.I would love to win.
#29 (I think) :)
Happy Anniversary - love your blog :)
#30 Yummy candy; I would love to win!!!
Een reactie posten