Spring
zondag 22 februari 2009
You can still enter my blogcandy! Follow this link: BLOGCANDY
Signs of Spring is de uitdaging bij Cute Card Thursday. Nou ziet het er nog niet echt uit als lente als ik naar buiten kijk. Maar als je goed kijkt zie je inderdaad de eerste tekenen al. De puntjes van de bloembollen komen al boven de grond. Je moet groen en geel gebruiken als voornaamste kleuren op je kaart bij Dutch Dare Card Challenge. Die kleuren zijn toch ook wel echte lente kleuren! De sketch die ik gebruikt heb is van A Spoonfull Of Sugar. Ik vind vooral de scene goed gelukt. Elke keer ben ik toch weer bang dat ik het verknal met het maskeren.
Signs of spring is the challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Well spring is still far away if I look outside. But if you look closely you can see the early signs indeed. Like the tips of the daffodils and crocus. You had to use green and yellow as main colours at Dutch Dare Card Challenge. Those colours do represent spring, don't they? The sketch I used is from A Spoonfull Of Sugar. I really like how the little scene turned out. Every time I try this I hope I will not ruin it.
Again I used my ColorBox to colour the image and used Twinkling H2Os to make the details. The swirl is from Autumn Leaves. DP and brad are BasicGrey, Urban Prairie. And last but not least THREE Magnolia stamps!


4 reacties:
Beautiful colours - very bright and "Springy". Love your Tilda. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥
Beautifull card.
Love the cute Magnolia and great lay-out.
Thanks for joninig the DDCC this week.
xoxo karin
This is Gorgeous!! Tilda is just the Cutest...and your coloring and papers are Fabulous!..Hugs, Ila
Layout of this creation is super, beautiful image!
Een reactie posten