High Hopes

 dinsdag 17 februari 2009

You can still enter my blogcandy! Follow this link: BLOGCANDY


High Hopes heeft een DT call! Ik vind High Hopes stempels geweldig. Ze zijn de eerste stempels die ik gewonnen heb met een challenge van Katharina. Ik vind het ook erg leuk dat er van die grappige teksten bij horen. Je kaart is dan helemaal af. Ik denk dat je wel begrijpt dat ik het geweldig zou vinden om bij het DT te horen. Het gaat om een termijn van drie maanden van april tm juni. Wat je moet doen is een kaart maken met een sketch van Katharina


High Hopes has a DT call! I love High Hopes stamps. They are my first stamps I won in a challenge from Katharina. I especially like the sentiments they have, you can really make a special card with them. So I guess you understand I would love to be on the DT! The term will run from April to June. The thing you had to do is make a card with a sketch from Katharina.

1 reacties:

milli 18 februari 2009 om 22:43  

Wow! What a fab card!
Love the image and the sentiment!

Camilla
xx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP