Baby Boy

 zondag 8 februari 2009

En er is weer een baby geboren! Er zijn zoveel van mijn vriendinnen zwanger dat ik nog heel veel meer babykaartjes moet maken. Kimmie van Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner heeft een 6 daagse birthday challenge voor ons. Deze sketch is van challenge #2. Bij Cute Card Thursday moet je metaal gebruiken in je kaart.


Another baby is born! And there are a lot of friens pregnant so I quess I will be making lots of babycards. Kimmie from Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner has set up a 6 day birthday celebration with a challenge every day. This sketch is from challenge #2. On Cute Card Thursday the challenge is to use some metal in your cards.

I will post my blogcandy later today!

7 reacties:

Anoniem,  8 februari 2009 om 11:02  

Wat een lief kaartje.
De kleur zegt al genoeg voor een jongen.

xxx Annelies

Deb 8 februari 2009 om 14:47  

beautiful card Sandra, love the sweet image and great use of the staples!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

Kraftin' Kimmie 8 februari 2009 om 15:37  

What an adorable card, Sandra! Great job with the sketch and thanks for joining in with my challenges!!

Glitter Monkey 8 februari 2009 om 16:26  

What a gorgeous baby boy card! Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

Nettie 9 februari 2009 om 20:43  

what a gorgeous card!

Ila 10 februari 2009 om 19:39  

Your card is Super Cute and Adorable!! I love it!!..Hugs, Ila

Riina 16 februari 2009 om 10:30  

Adorable card! I like very much!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP