One

 vrijdag 20 februari 2009

You can still enter my blogcandy! Follow this link: BLOGCANDY

Maar EEN stuk design papier mag je gebruiken bij de challenge van The Sugar Bowl. Ik moet toegeven dat ik dat een moeilijke uitdaging vind. Maar ik ben best tevreden met het resultaat. Ik heb weer Twinkling H2Os gebruikt. Ik ben nog aan het leren hoe het moet maar ik vind het wel leuk hoe het eruit komt te zien.


Only ONE piece of patterned design paper is the challenge at The Sugar Bowl. That's a pretty difficult challenge for me. But I must say I'm quite satisfied with the result. Again I used Twinkling H2Os. I'm still learning but I like the way it turns out.

8 reacties:

deifen 21 februari 2009 om 11:40  

Gorgeous card Sandra-love the bright colours and the cute image
Dei
xx

Monique 21 februari 2009 om 13:34  

Wat een schattig kaartje, hele mooie combinatie,

groetjes, Monique

LOUISE 21 februari 2009 om 17:23  

Lovely card Sandra, love the image. Louise x

Jill 21 februari 2009 om 21:48  

ohh Sandra your card is gorgeous I love the bright colours, thanks so much for the lovely comments on my cards hugs Jill x

ribenaruby 23 februari 2009 om 01:38  

Fantastic creation, not seen this stamp before but great for children's cards etc. Fab work!

Lilian 23 februari 2009 om 12:16  

Cute card! Lovely color scehme too. I have yet to ink my Mary Halls. :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Anoniem,  23 februari 2009 om 15:58  

Very cute card! Love the colors that you have used and that image is just the sweetest! Your details are fab as well! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

Gayle 23 februari 2009 om 22:14  

Hi Sandra
Gorgeous card!
Thanks for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP