Wings

 zaterdag 13 november 2010

Yes it's Saturday again so it's time for some new challenges. I'm the Guest Designer on Sketch Saturday this month and I used their great sketch to make this card. I combined it with the Basic Grey Challenge this time which is Wings.



My spare time is kinda limited these days so I had to combine my DT duties.
Not a lot of craft time the last couple of weeks. I really had to plan it in my scedule. But I do have something great today. I'm going to the Kreadoe in Utrecht together with my two dear sisters! The Kreadoe is the largest craftfair in the Netherlands so I know I will have a great time. I promise I will tell about all the great stuff I plan on buying!

Stamp: House Mouse Dragonflying
Paper: Basic Grey Granola paperpad
Other: Perlenpen, Twinkling H2O's, pearls, laceribbon, flowers, flowerpunch, leavespunch, nestabilities

2 reacties:

Cazza 13 november 2010 om 11:34  

Fab card Sandra!! Have a great day today and buy lots of goodies :o)
xxx

Heather 16 november 2010 om 08:16  

Hi Sandra - this is gorgeous - I love this image - great colouring and such fantastic details - love those flowers.
hugs Heather xx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP