Joep

 vrijdag 12 november 2010

One of my dear colleagues became the mother of a little boy (named Joep) last Thursday. Off course she expects me to make a lovely card. I used the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch for it.
I also want to enter it in the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is: anything goes.



Stamp: Hero Arts
Paper: Magnolia
Other: buttons, borderpunch, ribbon, chipboard letters

2 reacties:

Annie 16 november 2010 om 18:26  

thank you for joining in with our anything goes challenge on CCT!
hugs, annie x

Julie 17 november 2010 om 04:11  

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP