Guest Designer Sketch Saturday

 zaterdag 6 november 2010

Can you believe I've been asked to be new Guest Designer for Sketch Saturday this month! Sketch Saturday was one of the very first challenge blogs I entered so I must have used their sketches lots and lots of times!
This time the sketch has been made by the lovely Leonie as some also now is my dear sister. I really enjoyed working with this sketch.
I actually made two cards with it. I found the first card so not up to the Sketch Saturday standards so I made another one... LOL But this one I really like.


Beacause the Magnolia paper has lots of white around the edges I find it sometimes hard to work with. I don't like a big white edge on one side of the card and clean edges on the other ones. So I cut a lot of it off and used a white paint dabber to also get the white edges on the othes sides.
So now it is up to you to give it a try! You can also win some really great stamp sheets so hop over to the Sketch Saturday Blog and get more inspired by the DT.

Stamp: Magnolia, sentiment Hero Arts
Paper: Magnolia and cardstock
Other: Twinkling H2O's, leaves punch, Nestabilities, Perlenpen, pearls, flower, button, stickels, paint dabber

2 reacties:

Joey,  6 november 2010 om 12:13  

Hi Sandra

this is beautiful, love the colours you chose

Joey.x

Leonie,  6 november 2010 om 12:20  

Prachtige kaart Sandra! Mooi papier en heel erg mooi ingekleurd! Bedankt dat je deze maand GD wil zijn!

Geniet van je weekend!

groetjes Leonie

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP