DT BG & GDT SS: Sending Sunshine

 zaterdag 27 november 2010

This Saturday there's again a challenge at Basic Grey Challenges!
This time we have a recipe for you to follow.
4 Different Types of Embellishments
3 Different Patterned Papers
1-2 Images and/or 1-2 Sentiments

You really need to check out all the amazing cards the DT team has come up with.

And this Saturday is also my last time as a Guest Designer at Sketch Saturday.
Again a great sketch to follow. I really would like to thank Sketch Saturday for giving me the chance to be part of their wonderful DT.


I used the Marjolaine paperpad for this card. I really love these colours combined. The weathter is still not working with me so the pictures had to be taken with a lamp. And so the colours are not really the exact colours. I used three DP of the pack for the recipe. I also used four embelishments: ribbon, flowers, charm and pearls. And to finish I used one image stamp and one sentiment stamp.

Stamp: Tilda by Magnolia, sentiment Hero Arts
Paper: Marjolaine by BasicGrey
Other: pearls, flowers, ribbon, charm, leavespunch, borderpunch, nestabilities

3 reacties:

Jo Nevill,  27 november 2010 om 14:16  

Absolutely beautiful Sandra. Just love the papers you have used (can't bear to cut into mine yet !). Tilda is gorgeous too and so beautifully coloured.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Heather,  29 november 2010 om 10:47  

Simply gorgeous Sandra, love the papers with the brown - great colouring of the lovely Tilda and such stunning details.
hugs Heather xx

Cazza,  2 december 2010 om 10:26  

Oooo this is stunning!! I've really enjoyed seeing all your creations as our GDT too, hope you still play along with us :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP