SS GDT: Happy Day
zaterdag 20 november 2010
I's Saturday again time for another challenge over at Sketch Saturday! Again a great sketch to follow and I really like the way my card turned out. I thing its wonderful for me getting the chance to be a Guest Designer for such a popular challenge blog. Hop over there to check out the new sketch and get inspired by the gorgeous cards made by the Design Team!
I used some new stuf I bought at the Kreadoe last Saturday. Like the DP is Marjolaine by BasicGrey. And also the pearls are new. I also want to enter the card to the Colour create challenge.
Stamp: Tilda and Edwin by Magnolia
Paper: Marjolaine by BasicGrey
Other: Twinkling H2O's, pearls, ribbon, nestabilities, borderpunch


4 reacties:
no comment yet? i am proud to be the first! i love this cute card. of course, all your cards look beautiful but i like this one because of the colors!! you have done a great job.
Gorgeous card, Sandra. Your image is so cute and coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this time around. Juliexx
Leuke kaart en de stempel vind ik zo lief.
Liefs Annelies
This card is so pretty Sandra. Your colouring is beautiful and the papers are wonderful.
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx
Een reactie posten