Three

 zondag 18 januari 2009

Het valt niet mee om een kaart te maken wanneer je snip verkouden bent, maar het is gelukt! De sketch die ik gebruikt heb is van Friday Sketchers, het was een erg leuke sketch om mee te werken!
De uitdaging van The Sugar Bowl is om drie DP en drie embellishments te gebruiken. Het papier dat ik gebruikt heb is van BG van de Urban Prairie lijn. De brad komt van dezelfde lijn, verder heb ik een bloem en lint gebruikt.


Trying to make a card when you're having a bad cold is not easy! But I managed it.
I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers to make this card. I really loved the sketch!
The challenge on The Sugar Bowl is to use three DP and three embellishments! I used three BG papers all from the Urban Prairie line. The brad is also from the same line. I used a flower and ribbon.

PS: I was under the impression that the stamp I used is a Sugar Nellie. I guess I am wrong.

6 reacties:

Karin,  18 januari 2009 om 17:07  

Hoi Sandra,

Waardeloos die verkoudheid he - ik ben al een week mijn stem kwijt en ben gestopt met de zakdoeken en loop dus de hele dag met een wc rol achter me aan te slepen ;-)

Desalniettemin wat een prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt!! Super gewoon!

Groetjes Karin (toch fijn als je eens nederlands kan typen - mijn engels is zo slecht ;))

DillyDilly,  18 januari 2009 om 20:14  

So pretty & delicate - Fab Hugs Dilly x

Murielle,  18 januari 2009 om 20:33  

This is absolutely gorgeous, Sandra!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
You have interpreted my sketch beautifully and I am very happy.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

Sugar Mama,  18 januari 2009 om 20:34  

Hi Sandra
Whilst this is a beautiful card. I'm afraid that only Sugar Nellie stamps can be used in the challenges to qualify for a prize, and I'm afraid this is not a Sugar Nellie image.
Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl.
Sugar Mama

Lilian,  19 januari 2009 om 03:25  

Your card is so sweet and cute. Maybe you can switch it with a Sugar Nellie image so it can qualify for the SB? Thank you for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge though! :)

Nettie,  9 februari 2009 om 20:54  

beautiful card Sandra, I love your blog!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP