Bow
dinsdag 20 januari 2009
Het heeft een tijd geduurd sinds ik kaart heb gemaakt met een Ismaki sketch, maar dit is er eentje!
Strikken zijn het thema bij Magnolia meets Stampavie. Heb je de strikjes gezien op de schoenen van Tilda? Ik heb deze keer echt op de details gelet! LOL
It has been quite a while since I used an Ismaki sketch, but here it is.
Bows is the theme at Magnolia meets Stampavie. Did you notice the bows on Tilda's shoes? Oh yes I thougt about the details this time! LOL


7 reacties:
une magnifique tilda sur une superbe carte
bizz Mu
Une bien belle interprétation !
Bravo
So Nice !
Grenadine
magnifique cette carte, j'adore Tilda
superbe carte très beau tampon magnolia
claudine
Tres belle carte.
Biz la tef
Such a pretty card, love your colouring.
Thanks for your comment.
Carole x
Such a gorgeous card. I love the cute Tilda and the great colours.
Hugs
Moni
Een reactie posten