Happy New Year

 woensdag 7 januari 2009

Het nieuwe jaar is begonnen! Ik hoop dat jullie allemaal veel goeds mogen ontvangen dit jaar. Afgelopen maandag ben ik weer begonnen met lesgeven en kwam er toen achter dat een collega vader is geworden van een zoon op eerste Kerstdag. Je moet een kaart maken met het thema 'Nieuw' bij Stamp Something. De sketch die ik gebruikt heb is van Our Creative Corner.
Papertake daagt ons uit om stippen te gebruiken in ons werk!


So the new year has begun! I hope this year will bring you lots of good things.
Monday I started to work again and I found out a colleague became a father on Christmas day. So isn’t that a great way to start the new year! You have to make a card with the theme: New on Stamp Something. The sketch I used is from Our Creative Corner. Papertake is daring us to use spots in our work this time.

2 reacties:

~Denise Lynn~,  7 januari 2009 om 16:13  

Super sweet card, thanks for playing. :)

Cindy Haffner,  8 januari 2009 om 00:16  

Fun fun, thanks for playing.

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP