Tilda

 maandag 29 september 2008

Het is een tijd geleden dat ik mee deed met de Tilda & Co challenge. Deze keer hebben ze een hele leuke sketch. Het is de eerste keer dat ik chipboard figuren heb gebruikt. Ik vond het papier erg vrolijk, normaal gebruik ik niet zulke uitgesproken kleuren.


It has been a while since I did the Tilda & Co challenge. This time they had a sketch I liked. It is the first time I used chipboard elements. The paper is very bright, normally I don't use those colours.

6 reacties:

Dawn 29 september 2008 om 17:36  

Gorgeous bright colours - love the flowers

Cathy 29 september 2008 om 20:49  

Such bright colours nad a fab image.
Cathy xx

Sylvia Blum 30 september 2008 om 07:48  

ohh.. wonderful bright colours - a lovely card :-)

Sirpaliina 30 september 2008 om 19:32  

Lovely card, and beautiful colours.

Julie 3 oktober 2008 om 00:23  

A sweet and pretty card, lovely work

Kim Dellow 3 oktober 2008 om 17:06  

Oh wow that is gorgeous. I love the Summery colours Kimx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP