Party!

 vrijdag 19 september 2008

Vandaag heb ik weer lesgegeven en wat waren de leerlingen blij om mij weer te zien. Altijd leuk om te merken dat een aantal liever zien dat je ziek thuis blijft. Gelukkig waren mij collega's wel blij.
Vanavond heb ik een feestje! Een koorlid viert haar 25 jarig huwelijk! Dus heb ik even een kaart gemaakt. De sketch is van Our Creative Corner. De foto is helaas niet zo goed. Het begint alweer donker te worden.....


Today was my first day back to school and boy were those students happy to see me... It's very heart-warming to know that they'd prefer me being ill for some more. Gladly my colleagues were very happy.
Tonight I have a party! A women from my choir is celebrating her 25 wedding anniversary. So I made a card for her.
I used the sketch from Our Creative Corner.
The photo is not very good because i'm already loosing the daylight. I guess fall is almost here!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP