Basic sparkle

 zondag 28 september 2008

Ik heb mijn favoriete papier gebruikt voor deze kaart: Basic Grey. Ik heb laatst weer een heleboel gekocht bij een nieuwe winkel die ik ontdekt heb op weg naar werk. Hmmm niet goed voor mijn portemonnee. Voor deze kaart heb ik papier van de Eva lijn gebruikt en de knoop is van de Periphery lijn. Kijk op Basic Grey Challenges voor de sketch. Ik heb ook nog wat sparkle toegevoegd en dat is ook het thema van Cute Card Thursday.



I used my favorite paper for this card: Basic Grey. I recently bought a lof of new stuff. For this card I used the Eva line and the button is from Periphery. Check out Basic Grey Challenges for the sketch. I put some sparkle on the card which is also the theme for
Cute Card Thursday.

16 reacties:

Dawn,  28 september 2008 om 13:27  

Beautiful! Love the colours and sweet image

Andrea,,  28 september 2008 om 13:32  

Beautiful card, I love the colours and the papers. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Michele Roos,  28 september 2008 om 13:35  

Beautiful card. Love the image and the papers. Michele x

Susie Little,  28 september 2008 om 14:40  

Another collection on the must have list, great card. thanks for using my sketch!xx

Powerful Search Engine,  28 september 2008 om 16:38  

This is a lovely card. Pascale :)

sandra_w,  28 september 2008 om 21:18  

Geweldig mooi kaartje, San!

Sandra xx

Jo Nevill,  28 september 2008 om 21:32  

This is a gorgeous card, I love it.
Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

craft mad Jenny,  28 september 2008 om 21:37  

such a beautiful card, love the image.

Rach,  29 september 2008 om 10:15  

beautiful card, such a gorgeous image and fabby papers. hugs rachxx

Cathy,  29 september 2008 om 16:06  

Beautiful card - I love the iamge and papers.
Cathy xx

Cuchy,  29 september 2008 om 18:48  

Lovely colours and beautiful card. M.Carmen

Sharon Traynor Designs,  30 september 2008 om 19:43  

Beautiful card. It is so pretty.
Sharon

Kath Stewart,  30 september 2008 om 22:23  

beautiful card for the challenge - love those Eva papers and sweet image
hugs
kath
xxxxx

Unknown,  1 oktober 2008 om 23:36  

Beautiful card & the colours are superb!
jx

Kim Dellow,  2 oktober 2008 om 16:55  

Gorgeous card I love the colours. Kimx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP