Ismaki #31

 woensdag 17 september 2008

Eindelijk een kaart!
Ik ben al vanaf zondag ziek en ben dus thuis. Ik had zelfs geen zin om een kaart te maken dus dan is het wel serieus! Maar ik moest er eentje maken dus ben ik toch maar begonnen. Het duurde ontzettend lang voordat hij klaar was. De sketch is van Ismaki.


Finally a card!
I'm not feeling well the last couple of days. It started on sunday and I have been staying home since. I didn't even feel like making a card! Well that's bad.
But I needed to make one so I just started on this one and it took me ages to finish it. The sketch is from Ismaki.

The paper I used is my new stash from the USA: Amy Butler from K&Company

6 reacties:

Anoniem,  17 september 2008 om 17:42  

Gorgeous colors! And it seems that summer is still around!

Leonie 17 september 2008 om 19:34  

Hele mooie kaart!

~ Leonie ~

Anoniem,  17 september 2008 om 21:20  

superbe carte
bizz Mu

Unknown 18 september 2008 om 14:38  

oh how cute and so lovely ... the soft colours looks really pretty.

Anoniem,  18 september 2008 om 14:44  

j'adore elle est trop trop belle . Bises chatdoro

Els G. 21 september 2008 om 19:02  

Een heel mooie kaart! Je bent er blijkbaar helemaal van opgefleurd!
Els
x

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP