new blogs

 dinsdag 5 oktober 2010

Ik heb onlangs wat nieuwe challenge blogs ontdekt!
2 Sketches 4 You had zo'n leuke sketch dat ik er echt wat mee moest. En toen ik de Magnolia Down Under Challenge zag wist ik dat ik mijn kaart kon maken.


I recenty discoverd a couple of new challenge blogs!
2 Sketches 4 You had such a great sketch, I just had to try it. And when I saw the Magnolia Down Under Challenge I had my card!

Oh I don't know why but the colours are a lot better irl.

Stamp: Magnolia, sentiment Hero Arts
Paper: Magnolia
Other: retro flowerpunch, glitter, button, brads BG, pearlpin, Twinkling H2O's

6 reacties:

Camilla,  5 oktober 2010 om 20:30  

Gorgeous card Sandra!! I think the colours looks fab! And your colouring is perfect!
Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Jane,  7 oktober 2010 om 23:25  

This is so sweet and your colouring is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Peta's Blog,  8 oktober 2010 om 09:52  

Cute card! I love the colours and your layout. Thanks for playing along at MDUC xoxo Peta

Kristii,  10 oktober 2010 om 03:34  

So very sweet!!! I love it!!!

Lori aka Lo Lo,  10 oktober 2010 om 21:00  

Fab card!

Thx for letting me know about the Basic Grey challenge. I didn't realize I had to use something from Basic Grey. Pls remove my card entry.

xoxo,
Lori

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP