Have a wonderful day!

 maandag 25 oktober 2010

Since I'm having a fallbreak I finaly have some spare time to do some crafting! I used the High Hopes recipe challenge. I also want to enter this card for the ABC Challenge which is flowers and the Everybody Art Challenge which is blue/green/brown.
I used my Derwent pencils to colour the elephant. Haven't used them in ages but it looks good I think.



Stamp: High Hopes, sentiment I don't know.....
Paper: My Mind's Eye BellaBella French Flea Market
Other: Nellie Snellen die, Perlenpen, Derwent pencils, flowers and leaves

2 reacties:

debby4000,  26 oktober 2010 om 11:52  

Wonderful card, love the sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Heidi,  27 oktober 2010 om 02:58  

Super cute card! I love HH Stamps! Thanks for playing the ABC F is for Flowers challenge.

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP