It's a girl
zondag 17 oktober 2010
Het is weer baby tijd. Deze keer is het een meisje met de naam Sascha, ik heb haar nog niet in het echt gezien maar dat komt nog wel.
Ik heb deze lieflijke Whiff of Joy stempel gebruikt, het is echt een van mijn favorieten. Ik heb de Whiff of Joy Challenges sketch gebruikt. En eindelijk kon ik ook mijn nieuwe vlinder dies gebruiken!
It's baby time again. This time it's a girl named Sascha, I haven't seen her yet in person but I sure will!
I used this adorable Whiff of Joy stamp for it. It is sure one of my favourites. I used the Whiff of Joy Challenges sketch. And I used my new butterfly dies for it!
Stamp: Whiff of Joy, sentiment: MSE
Paper: My Minds Eye BellaBella collection, vellum paper
Other: Twinkling H2O's, perlenpen, dies, buttons, stickles, borderpunch, pearls


2 reacties:
Such a great take on Janes sketch :) Love the soft colours and the beutiful butterfly :)
Thank´s so much for joining us at WOJ Challenges :)
Hugs
Gorgeous card! ♥ Great take on sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge blog.
Hugs,
◄Manuela►
Een reactie posten