A long time

 donderdag 18 juni 2009

Kun je het geloven? Ik ben afgelopen weekend al begonnen met deze kaart. Maar soms heb ik gewoon geen zin om hem af te maken dus dan begin ik weer aan een nieuwe... Maar tja omdat de challenges een deadline hebben moest ik hem toch maar afmaken.
De sketch die ik gebruikt heb is van Friday Sketchers. De challenge van High Hopes is 'Lotsa circles'. Stamp with Fun daagt ons uit om stippen te gebruiken. En bij Our Creative Corner moet je border punches gebruiken. En dat zijn ze allemaal.


Boy, can you believe I started this card last weekend? Sometimes I just want to start a new one before I finish the first card. Well since the challenges have a time limit I had to finish it.
The sketch I used is from Friday Sketchers. The challenge at High Hopes is 'Lotsa circles'. Stamp with Fun challenges us to use dots. And on Our Creative Corner you have to use border punches. Well that's about it.

paper: Crate Paper Mia Collection
stamp: High Hopes
other: Cuttlebug emboss Swiss Dots, ribbon, flowers, brads, Fiskars border punch

2 reacties:

Sandra,  18 juni 2009 om 23:13  

Hi Sandra....beautiful card,lovely HH image and gorgeous papers...thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

Jeanette,  19 juni 2009 om 01:18  

Lovely card. Such a cute image! Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketchers this week. Hugs Jeanette xx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP