Hello

 donderdag 11 juni 2009

Ik ben zo blij met mijn nieuwe Hero Arts stempels! De challenge van de Hero Arts Blog is om stempelen en die cutting te combineren. De vlinder is van een template van de Hero Arts blog. Vlinders is ook de uitdaging van A Spoonfull Of Sugar. De sketch die ik gebruikt heb is van Our Creative Corner. Juist deze stempel en druk papier hebben een rustige sketch nodig vind ik, perfect!


I'm so happy with my new Hero Arts stamps! The challenge at the Hero Arts Blog is to combine stamping and die cutting. I used the butterfly template which can be found at their blog. Butterflies are also the challenge at A Spoonfull Of Sugar. The sketch I used is from Our Creative Corner. This stamp and paper need a simple sketch!

Paper: BasicGrey Scarlet Letter
Stamp: Hero Arts CL297 , Hero Arts CL184
Other: ribbon, pearls, flowers


1 reacties:

Annelies,  11 juni 2009 om 23:44  

Hello Sandra,

Deze is leuk, de stempel en de kleuren super.

groetjes Annelies

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP