Celebration

 zondag 14 juni 2009


De Penny Black challenge blog viert haar eerste verjaardag! Dus wat een verassing dat het thema deze keer celebrations is. Ik heb nog een aantal verjaardagen in de komende tijd dus heb ik deze kaart gemaakt.
De sketch die ik gebruikt heb is van Stamp Something.



The Penny Black challenge blog is celebrating their first birthday! So big surprise..... the theme this week is celebrations. Lots and lots of birthdays coming up so I made this card.
The sketch I used is from Stamp Something.

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamp: Penny Black
Other: pearls, ribbon, button BG, twinkling H2O's
.

4 reacties:

Beth 14 juni 2009 om 23:46  

Wow this is gorgeous! I love the bright colours and cute stamp!

Good luck with the PB candy draw and thanks for joining in!

Beth xx

Mephisto 15 juni 2009 om 10:12  

Hi,
your Card is very pretty. The Papers are so wonderful!

Thanks for joining in the PBSC-Birthdaychallenge and my Blogcandy!

Domi

tracie 15 juni 2009 om 20:48  

Beautiful card Sandra, love the pretty papers and super cute image. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC.. good luck with my candy
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Marcea 17 juni 2009 om 08:09  

What a wonderful card Sandra. I am so pleased you could join us on our special week. Good luck with my birthday candy
-x-

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP