See the flowers smiling

 dinsdag 28 april 2009

Ik weet dat ik een slechte blogger ben de laatste tijd, maar mijn nieuwe huis gaat even voor nu. Maar ik heb toch tijd gevonden om een kaart te maken. De sketch is van Basic Grey Challenges. De challenge van Stamp Something is showers or flowers. Nou de bloemen zitten op de kaart en de regen is voldoende aanwezig buiten!!!


I know I've been a blad blogger. But my new house is kinda my priority right now. But I found time to make a card! The sketch is from Basic Grey Challenges. It turned out to be a real spring card! It has been raining all day today and I do need to get out to the store :( No spring feeling over here right now! The challenge at Stamp Something is flowers or showers. So here it is: flowers on the card and lots of showers outside!!!

DP: BasicGrey Lily Kate
Buttons: Basic Grey Periphery
Stamps: Hero Arts , Imaginisce
Other: Fiskars punch, retro flower punch, McGill leaves punch, liquid pearls, thread, Spica glitter pen

6 reacties:

Leonie 28 april 2009 om 14:36  

Leuke kaart Sandra!

Leonie xx

Heather 29 april 2009 om 12:17  

This is gorgeous Sandra. Such beautifully fresh colours and an adorable image and embellishments.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Vicky 30 april 2009 om 11:21  

Great card - love the freshness of the colours and the embellishments

debby4000 1 mei 2009 om 12:37  

Beautiful card, love the sweet bird and the fab flowers.
luv
Debby

Claire Phillips 1 mei 2009 om 17:16  

How beautiful - I love this card. x

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP