Enjoy
zondag 5 april 2009
Mijn allereerst Wiff of Joy stempel! Ik ben er zoooo blij mee LOL. Nu kan ik eindelijk echt meedoen met de Whiff of Joy Challenges. Deze keer is de challenge, distress. Het papier is ook nieuw, het is van Cosmo Cricket. De sketch die ik gebruikt heb is van Sketch Saturday. 
My very first Whiff of Joy stamp! I'm so happy to own one LOL. So finaly I can enter the Whiff of Joy Challenges. This time the challenge is distress. The paper is also new. It is from Cosmo Cricket.
The sketch I used is from Sketch Saturday. 


6 reacties:
Hi Sandra!! (all the best crafty people are called Sandra ;o)
Wow, your card is simply stunning. I love everything about it. The colours, the papers, everything!
will be back for more inspiration soon.
Hugs
Sandra xx
Great card Sandra, love your coloring, and the whole color scheme you went with.
Hugs
Donna
Gorgeous card Sandra. Love the image and the colouring is beautiful. Yummy papers also. Michele x
Hi!
What a sweet card!
Nice layout and beautiful use of colours!<3
Merethe
Oh wow Sandra, fabulous card... love the gorgeous image and pretty deatils. Thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x
Beautiful card! This is really fantastic!
Sanne :o)
Een reactie posten