Hugs

 maandag 13 april 2009

Ik heb een geweldige Penny Black stempel set gekocht op het Art Specially event. Ik vind ze echt geweldig! Ik heb deze kaart gemaakt met de Friday Sketchers sketch. De kleuren zijn roze en chocolade en dat is de uitdaging van Cute Card Thursday! De Penny Black uitdaging is om een kado te maken. Sinds ik ben begonnen met kaarten maken ben ik ze ook gaan sturen naar vrienden, soms zomaar zonder reden. Ik krijg dan echt de leukste reacties. Ik vind dus dat een kaart ook een kado kan zijn toch? ;)


I bought a great Penny Black stamp set at the Art Specially event. I soooo love them! I made this card using the Friday Sketchers sketch. I used the colours pink and chocolate which are the challenge at Cute Card Thursday! The Penny Black challenge is to make a gift. Well, since I started making cards I started sending cards to my friends even when there is no occasion. And I get the most wonderfull reactions about it! So I guess even a handmade card is considered a gift. ;)
By the way I used some plastic for the 'space' between the pink papers.

DP: Basic Grey
Stamp: Penny Black, Autumn Leaves
Other: flower punch, plastic sheet, scrappers floss, flower, liquid pearls, BG brad


8 reacties:

Deb 14 april 2009 om 00:03  

fantastic card, love the pretty paper! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great evening, Debx

Nancy 14 april 2009 om 00:29  

Cute card, love those mise, beautiful:O)

Karen 14 april 2009 om 20:03  

Jij hebt anders ook een hele schattige kaart gemaakt, Sandra! ;)
Knuffels,
Karen.

tracie 14 april 2009 om 20:26  

fabulous card Sandra, love the gorgoeus papers and cute image ~ great work. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Carole 14 april 2009 om 21:41  

What a fabulous card, such a sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Carole x

Kath Stewart 14 april 2009 om 22:02  

gorgeous creation Sandra...love the papers and your cute image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Pauline C 14 april 2009 om 23:48  

Gorgeous card Sandra - love your iamge and colorus. What a fab idea sending a card as a gift "just because" ... I like your thinking :-) Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP