BG DT: colour challenge
zaterdag 11 juni 2011
It's me again! Back with another awesome challenge from Basic Grey Challenges!
This time we have a colour challenge for you. We would like to see cards in:
HOT PINK - LIME GREEN- KRAFT/BROWN
So here is my card following these colours. My pink is not coming out as 'hot' as I wanted though ;)
I've found these cute stamps in my local craft store. I don't buy much there because they do not have the newest supplies and they certainly don't have the best prices. But I was in need of some brown paper for this challenge and I found these cuties. And I just couldn't resist.
Oh and when you play along with our challenge make sure to use a Basic Grey product. You can't imagine how many people play along a blog called Basi Grey and don't use a BG product!
Stamp: Flower Girls from Pergamano
Paper: Lemonade paperpad from Basic Grey!!
Other: pearls, flowers, Twinkling H2O's, stickles, ribbon 


4 reacties:
A real beautiful card Sandy, very pretty papers
HUGZ Fleur xXx
Ik vind de stempel echt heel erg leuk! Ik denk dat ik binnenkort even langskom om hem te lenen :)
Liefs Leonie
This is so gorgeous Sandra, that image is adorable and so pretty - I can see why you couldn't resist buying her. Gorgeous colours and papers.
hugs
Heather xx
Hiya Sandra - this is such a beautiful card - so pretty and delicate! Love the little image and your delightful papers!! Hugs, Juliexx
Een reactie posten