BG DT: Shabby Chic

 zaterdag 28 mei 2011

It's Saturday again (finally..... sigh) and time for another challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges!
This time we want you to make a .....

shabby chic card


I love those cards, but they do take longer to make. I already knew I wanted to use the Curio papers. I love those! I used the sketch from
Whiff of Joy Challenges.


Stamp: Whiff of Joy
Paper: Curio paperpad
Other: pearls, lace, flowers, Twinkling H2O's

6 reacties:

Lotti,  30 mei 2011 om 13:49  

What a sweet card! I love the nostalgic look you achieved. Well done!!

Julie,  2 juni 2011 om 18:50  

Hi Sandra - oh you're so right, the Curio papers suit this style perfectly!! Gorgeous card - great layout and embellies!! Juliexx

Giò,  3 juni 2011 om 16:53  

Hi Sandra!!! What a lovely card hun! I love this image!! Thanks a lot for joining us at WOJ challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Heather,  4 juni 2011 om 12:30  

Hi Sandra, I love your beautiful card, your colours are simply gorgeous and perfect with the Curio papers. Your image is fabulous and I love all your stunning embellishments.
Hope all is well with you huni!!
hugs
Heather xx

Manuela ,  6 juni 2011 om 16:07  

Amazing card, Sandra! ♡ And great take on my sketch! :)
Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge blog.

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Chris Olsen, Glowbug,  6 juni 2011 om 17:44  

What a beautiful take on the sketch!! I just love the curio papers and your added flowers. Beautiful colors and design!! Thanks for joining the WOJ challenge!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP