BGC DT: Multifold

 zaterdag 2 april 2011

Hi everybody. Today is going to be a very warm day in the Netherlands for this time of the year. The promise is around 20C! I will let you know what it was.

The challenge at Basic Grey Challenges is to make a:

MULTIFOLD CARD

Well my multifold card history is very, well I can't even remember one. So I had a hard time with this challenge. I ended up watching youtube movies and chose this style. I have no idea what it's called. The card is a birthday card I made for my dad. So far less decoration, mostly buttons.
Unfortunatly the pictures didn't came out well, the card is better irl.
I also decorated the inside but that's hard to see on the pic.




So that's my card for this challenge. I do hope you have seen all the amazing creations made by the BGC DT, you can see lots of different folds!
And please join us and make a multifold card.

Stamp: Edwin by Magnolia
Paper: Pyrus by BasicGrey
Other: lots of BasicGrey buttons, twine, Spellbinders die, liquid pearls


4 reacties:

Fleur,  3 april 2011 om 00:07  

Stunning card Sandra, love the papers
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jo Nevill,  3 april 2011 om 19:42  

Fantastic card Sandra, perfect for that special man ! Love the shape and your image.

Hugs,

JO x

Julie,  4 april 2011 om 00:21  

Fabulous card Sandra and the fold is terrific and very striking!! Great male card too - Edwin is coloured perfectly! Juliexx

Heather,  4 april 2011 om 12:58  

Hi Sandra, fantastic card - I love the design (whatever it's called lol)
and those papers are perfect for the cute Edwin.
hugs
Heather xx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP