Spring

 maandag 28 maart 2011

I've been bad..... I've been sooooo busy lately I didn't even had the time to make a card for the BG DT. I started getting my Masters in Economics and I have a fulltime job. I really had to study this Sunday because I have an examn coming up. But I just couldn't.... so I made this card instead.
I used the Friday Sketchers sketch for it. I also want to enter the Magnolia Down Under Challenge which is Shabby Chic with lots of white.
Well I really wanted to use these papers, they have been laying around unused for way to long. But I did manage to get lots of white in!


Stamp: Tilda by Magnolia, sentiment is Kaiserkraft
Paper: Lilac House by Fancypants
Other: flowers, pearls, white cardstock, embossingfolder, laceribbon, glitter, NellienSnellen die

3 reacties:

annes paperfun 28 maart 2011 om 19:54  

Such a lovely card!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Debbie Pamment 30 maart 2011 om 10:57  

Oh this is just GORGEOUS!!!! Love all the details - a perfect shabby chic creation!
Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week!
xXx

Joey 1 april 2011 om 00:45  

Hi Sandra

this is so pretty, such delicate colours.

Joey x

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP